An annual membership fee to the IGA CLG of €60 entitles you to:
- Participate in an organisation which has a vested interest in the long term future development and growth of the Irish agricultural industry.
- A reduced attendance fee to the annual IGA Dairy, Beef and/or Sheep conference. These are challenging discussion forums where nationally and internationally recognised experts present research findings and best practice case histories from around the world.
- Occasional invitations to member only events e.g. reseeding events, Grazing infrastructure events.
- Participate in organised farm visits designed to promote excellence in grassland management and animal production.
- Access to all IGA events updates, reviews, annual IGA journal which incorporates all the papers from the various conferences and publications via our website.
- Receive our members information booklets three times a year.
We are currently not accepting online memberships. If you wish to become a member, purchase a non members ticket to an event and you can receive one years membership free. T+C apply.
Apply to become a member online
For more information on becoming a member of the IGA CLG contact The Irish Grassland Association